Bag Compactor and Baler combined in 1 machine.
Silent-running electro-mechanical combined bag compactor and baler. Fast, easy and safe to work with.
60 kN pressure
Bale weight from 35 – 80 KG
- Designed to compact waste into a plastic sack
- Can also compact paper and cardboard, soft and hard plastic etc.
- No hydraulic oil
- Easily located on a minimum of floor space (ca 0.75m²)
- Convenient operating height
- Built in Ejection System – when full the bag or bale is ejected
- Plug’n Press – the modern control system surveys the starting up and during operation
- Autostart – the baler starts compacting automatically when the feed door is closed
- Stay’n Hold – the press ram stops in compaction mode (with full press power), giving even more compact balers. Suitable for materials that raise up after compaction. During the ‘Stay’n Hold’ no electricity is needed
- Same control system as the larger balers.
- Efficient sorting near the source. The NP30S is silent-running and provides a good work environment
- High capacity thanks to low loading height and generous feed volume
Click here to see our full range:
The use of baling systems or baler offer many benefits:
– Dramatically reduce waste disposal costs
– Provides a cleaner and safer working environment
– Create a professional and better image for the company
– Forms part of a waste and recycling strategy
– Reduces the volume of waste by as much as 8/1
– Can provide an income from your waste
– Reduce the risk of skip fire and vandals
We offer a full range of baler systems from 4ton up to a 60 ton fully automatic baling machines.
To start reducing waste and profit from your waste call us on 01543 500 950
Compaction force: 6 ton
Bale size: 550 x 550 x 450-650