Manual baler press, ideal for compacting plastic wrap and shrink film. It reduces the volume near source and can easily be moved.
Bale weight from 10 – 25 KG
- Easy to use for all members of staff
- Manual press – no electrical power required
- Less than 0,5 m2 floor space is needed
- Its press ram goes far down into the chamber, giving compact bales
- Low consumption cost per KG of plastic gives low operating cost
- Bale size allows four bales on a EUR-pallet
Nattraby NP 10 Manual Baler Technical details
- Load the material into the chamber and push the press ram down
- The press ram is automatically locked in its down position, keeping the material under pressure. The press ram is released by a quick hand grip
- Use an NP10 together with a Nattraby baler, for compacting paper/cardboard, for a complete waste solution
Click here to view the full range of machines.
The use of baling systems or baler offer many benefits:
– Dramatically reduce waste disposal costs
– Provides a cleaner and safer working environment
– Create a professional and better image for the company
– Forms part of a waste and recycling strategy
– Reduces the volume of waste by as much as 8/1
– Can provide an income from your waste
– Reduce the risk of skip fire and vandals
We offer a full range of baler systems from 4ton up to a 60 ton fully automatic baling machines.
To start reducing waste and profit from your waste call us on 01543 500 950
Bale size: 548 x 545 x 500-650